Monday, July 25, 2011

The Verdict Is...

It is official now. I took another test today and it was very negative. If I was at all pregnant then it should have been positive by now. In many ways a big weight has been lifted off my shoulder. A tiny tiny part of me is sad. But, it is what it is. My hormones must still be adjusting and are giving me wacky symptoms. I hope it balances soon!

I wish that this was the end of my stress, but over the past week or so some other stresses have developed. At this moment I will not post about them as I am unsure if anyone I know reads this blog and it is something unknown to most people. Once we know more I will fill you all in. That will take a couple of weeks though. So, I apologize in advance if I do not post often or if my posts are pretty lack luster. My mind is in other places and sometimes a coherent thought is hard to achieve. Apparently spelling is also impossible... red lines everywhere in this post!

1 comment:

  1. Sending positive thoughts - hope everything turns out well.

    ReplyDelete