This is a list of payback. A list of all the things I am going to do to my children when they are older. I am sure I will be updating frequently...
1. Refuse to sleep in my own bed. Once in Bess's bed, with Bess, do not go to sleep. Instead kick ensuring that Bess gets no sleep either.
2. Lick and drool on the floor. That way unsuspecting Bess can step in random wet spots and wonder what she is stepping in.
3. Scream. Not just any scream. A high-pitched break your ear drum kind of scream. And not because I am unhappy, just because it is fun.
4. Suck on my hands until they are nice and wet.. then share..
5. Wake up JJ at 4 a.m. just to 'hang out'.
6. Throw all my food on the floor and laugh hesterically at my childrens homes.
Sit at the table, spill some yoghurt (milk, any soft food really) and
proceed to smear it into every little crack in the table making it
impossible to clean and ensuring that the table will always smell like
8. Steal important thinigs (such as keys, wallets, cell phones) and hide them in strange places.
9. Touch thier computer screens leaving greasy finger prints impossible to clean.
10. Suck and grab JJ's hair leaving it crusty and in of washing.