Monday, August 22, 2011

I made a blog schedule

So between this blog and my website I kind of got behind in blogging. I decided I needed to organize my blogging time. I had to write it down to get it all straight in my head. I hate when I realize that its been a week or more since I have posted something on here. So I made a blog schedule. Kind of geeky if you ask me, but that's okay, I'm kind of geeky anyways.

So my new fancy (okay, not so fancy) schedule has me posting 3 to 4 times a week here. I hope I can keep that up, but I don't want to promise anything.

I have to keep this post really short, but since a lot of my posts lately have been dark and gloomy I wanted to list off some positive things that have happened recently.

1. JJ has two teeth, and likes to bite... and make me bleed.
2. JJ started army crawling just over a week ago.
3. Bess's vocabulary is expanding and she is getting better and better with communicating her needs to us.
4. I start school next week. And... I am so nervous about it.
5. I got my first photography gig. For the moment it's unpaid, but that's okay it could turn into something more.


1 comment: