Thursday, May 5, 2011

The List

Since Bess was born I had been creating a list. It is a list of things I am going to do when it is time for her to look after me, or things I plan to do to her when she is older. Life got busy and I neglected this list. But last night, in the wee hours of the morning, JJ inspired me to go back to the list and add..

1. Refuse to sleep in my own bed. Once in Bess's bed, with Bess, do not go to sleep. Instead kick ensuring that Bess gets no sleep either.

2. Lick and drool on the floor. That way unsuspecting Bess can step in random wet spots and wonder what she is stepping in.

3. Scream. Not just any scream. A high-pitched break your ear drum kind of scream. And not because I am unhappy, just because it is fun.

4. Suck on my hands until they are nice and wet.. then share..

5. Wake up JJ at 4 a.m. just to 'hang out'.

No comments:

Post a Comment