For my birthday my husband got me a sewing machine. I finally put it to good use yesterday.
I have been wanting to try making a cloth diaper since I started looking into the whole cloth diapering experince. Well, I made my first one yesterday. There are many issues with it. Issues aside though I am soooo happy with it and it works just fine!
I just used an old tee-shirt of my husbands.
Here are the front and back shots. It is a one-size fitted diaper (so it needs a cover). Great because it fits both kids.
I made it from the Wee Weka pattern that can be found here. I didn't follow the pattern instructions 100%. I did the leg elastics a bit different. I think next time I will make a couple other adjustments as well. Over all though, I am very very happy. I can't wait to find some more time to make more!